Buying and Selling
Property law in Spain may seem complex – but it doesn’t have to be that way.
We guide and advise you throughout the process, keeping you informed every step of the way. Explaining clearly the implications of any transaction and action required.
Our local experience over the last thirteen years on the coast means we know what to look out for and what to investigate further. The legal situation here is still far from clear but is improving and we can now quickly advise on any potential problems.
But wherever you are in the world, BENCH & CO can act on your behalf dealing with all the necessary searches and document presentations. We’ll give practical, expert advice based upon your personal circumstances.
Delivered on time and in a language you understand.
Sometimes in life things can only be resolved by taking legal action to pursue or defend a legal claim or respond to regulatory actions.
This is a stressful and daunting prospect in any country – but as a non-resident in Spain the legendary complexities and infinite details of the Spanish legal system can seem enough to make even the sanest person think twice.
However BENCH & CO can work with you to take any legal action required, ensuring that you are fully informed and aware of the likely outcome.
As independent lawyers we work 100% on behalf of our clients offering creative and cost-effective advice to gain the best resolution from any situation.
We understand that any litigation is by its nature a stressful process but with clear communication and proper preparation we work with our clients to fashion the correct strategy and then use our experience to pursue the action through the courts.
Examples of litigation cases;
- Recovery of monies from failed off-plan purchases
- Cancellation of contracts from failed off-plan purchases
- Action against banks for recovery of monies under bank guarantees as well as action to counter abusive clauses (such as minimum interest rates) and undue charges.
- Court representation in landlord / tenant disputes
- Boundary and neighbour disputes
- Community of Owners issues – both formal and informal dispute resolution
- Claims or disputes with insurance companies
If you would like any more information about our litigation services or would like to arrange a free, no-obligation chat to assess your claim simply get in touch here